youre a square niggga learn to rep seattle this fuckyeaseattle blog is not even that fuck yea. and that snow was from a week ago get cha shit together. and seatilites dont say bloody you fag
1. That’s the title of the photo as written by the photographer, not us. See how this is in italics? That’s us. We’ve covered this before.
2. This isn’t a blog, it’s a Tumblr. Blogs are for long-form writing. Tumblr is for sharing media. You are apparently unfamiliar with both the Fuck Yeah trope and with using the Share on Tumblr feature.
3. You are a bigot and a racist. Is there a Fuck Yeah! Los Angeles? Go there.
4. Spelling like an illiterate asshole on the Internet is from about a decade ago. Get your shit together.
5. I don’t see your name on the signature line of the big checks Tumblr isn’t sending us to run Fuck Yeah! Seattle, so we’ll take your friendly suggestions under advisement.
Have a great Seattle day! Enjoy the sunshine! When you get back home to LA we do hope you’ll remember us fondly, Anonymous.
Thank you for creating this blog. It's so hard to find decent shots of Seattle outside of shoddy personal photography or postcard pictures.
Thank you so much! We didn’t create FY!S, but when we took it over a couple of years ago we were committed to finding and sharing pictures that showed the beauty and personality of our home. Please let us know if there are particular things you’d like to see!
Your blog makes me want to move to Seattle right now.
What’s stopping you? Seattle is awesome!
If you do decide to take the plunge, the best resource we’re aware of (short of people you know in the area already who can look for you) for looking for places to rent is Craigslist. If you’re a college student, we have a number of local universities that accept transfers, including UW (though watch out for the out of state tuition rates for the state schools). And, of course, if you want to get a slice of the sights of Seattle, you can follow us at FY!Seattle. (Feel free to make requests, too, and we’ll see what we can manage.)
I love your blog! I'm from Seattle and it is my true love. Your blog does it justice. :)
Thank you so much! We’re sorry that we’re still not doing more with it, but we’re at least glad (and grateful!) to be able to share some of what so many people find beautiful about Seattle and the Seattle area.